Playtex® Sport® OdorShield® Tampons, Multipack (Regular/Super Absorbency)
Protection for Bodies in Motion
Playtex® Sport® Tampons with the addition of 2x more odor protection1. Featuring 360°® SPORT LEVEL PROTECTION®, designed to fit and adjust to your body with every move. FLEXFIT® technology with flexible interlocking fibers works to absorb quickly, plus a LEAK DEFENSE backup layer provides extra protection against leaks. Featuring our signature contoured tip applicator for precise placement and NO-SLIP GRIP for easy, comfortable insertion. This is a great option for active teens and womankind that want additional odor protection vs. Playtex® Sport®.
Easy to insert for first-time tampon users. Follow our comprehensive step by step instructions on how to insert a tampon. If you feel any discomfort, the tampon may not be far enough inside. You shouldn’t feel anything when the tampon is correctly in place. Absorbency needs can change throughout your cycle, and it’s okay to try different absorbencies. Remember to change your tampon every 4 to 8 hours.
1vs. Playtex® Sport®
- 360° SPORT LEVEL PROTECTION™
- FLEXFIT® Technology: absorbs quickly
- Leak Defense: anti-leak backup layer
- Comfortable contoured applicator
- NO-SLIP GRIP®
- Wash your hands and unwrap the tampon.
- Ensure the applicator tip is rounded and strings are hanging out the bottom of the applicator.
- Get in a comfortable position; try sitting on the toilet with knees apart or standing with one foot on the toilet seat.
- Hold the applicator at the finger grip (in the middle of the applicator) using your thumb and middle finger.
- Place the applicator tip into your vagina at a 45˚ angle.
- Gently slide the applicator all the way into your vagina until your fingers touch your vaginal opening.
- Push the plunger all the way into the barrel with your pointer finger to release the tampon into your body.
- Still holding the finger grip, gently pull out the two-piece applicator.
- The tampon should now be comfortably inside you with the strings outside your body.
- Place the used applicator back into the wrapper and throw away. DO NOT FLUSH THE APPLICATOR.
- When ready to remove the tampon, relax your muscles and gently pull down on the strings. Discard the tampon in an appropriate waste container.